Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
At The Persnickety Co we really care about what we sell. It is very important for us that our customers are pleased and satisfied with our products and our service. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions and/or comments on how we can improve, and if you are not entirely satisfied if your order, we really would like to hear why.
- While every effort is made to portray items accurately, some products can vary in appearance. We take great care to ensure that all details, prices and descriptions are accurate at the time of ordering, however there may be a rare occasions when the information on the website may not be exact. If this is the situation, we will contact you by email to inform you of any changes.
All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes allows.
Images of Goods are provided for illustrative purposes only and the actual Goods described in the product descriptions are the Goods you will receive.
- Guarantee, exchange or returns
- In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase; we guarantee to exchange it or provide a full refund, providing you contact us within 7 working days from the date you take receipt of the goods, by email email@example.com. Goods must be returned to us within 14 days in original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
Return delivery costs are to be paid by the customer. It is recommended that proof of postage is obtained from the post office.
No liability can be accepted by The Persnickety Co for return goods damaged or lost in transport.
We guarantee to refund monies paid within 30 days of order cancellation and/or receipt of returns.
- In the unlikely event of an item being out of stock we will contact you by email to advise you of the estimated time of delivery. Should you wish to cancel or change your order you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org your order will be revised or fully refunded.
- Delivery and packaging
- The goods you order will be delivered to the delivery/shipping address given when you place your order.
If delivery cannot be made to your delivery/shipping address for reasons beyond our control, The Persnickety Co will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your order The Persnickety Co shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods less any expenses incurred for failed delivery.
Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, The Persnickety Co will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delays in delivery.
Time for delivery shall not be of the essence. The goods may be dispatched by The Persnickety Co in advance of the quoted delivery date.
- Use of and the sale and purchase of products from the The Persnickety Co website are governed by the Terms and Conditions as detailed on this page. Your use of the The Persnickety Co website confers your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- Sales Agreement
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and The Persnickety Co until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email. This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given when you order your goods and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT at the prevailing rate and P&P) and usual delivery times.
You must check that all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why. The goods remain the property of The Persnickety Co until payment has been received.
- The Persnickety Co are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and visitors to the site. We will use any information you give us in a responsible manner.
Please note that any information that you provide to The Persnickety Co will not be disclosed to any third parties, under any circumstances.
The Persnickety Co requires cookies to provide all of its features.
- We accept payment in a number of ways, including credit or debit card, or you can use PayPal.
Prices shown are in UK sterling and include VAT at the prevailing rate, where applicable.